We make this gentle little bar just for babies (although it is fine for anyone, especially those who do not want any fragrance at all in their soap).
Made with olive oil and rice bran oil, this is a mild bar gentle enough for sensitive skin.

AND, I'd like to thank my wonderful son Kyle for taking this picture for me with his new camera! I think its a great photo! THANKS KYLE...I love you!!!


This entry was posted on 2:33 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    slosurfer said...

    My favorite soap and candle maker! :)
    Sounds like just the perfect soap for the little ones. Kyle, great job taking the picture, it's fantastic!

    Chris
    stovertileanddesign.blogspot.com

  1. ... on April 18, 2009 at 8:37 AM