Well - last night I attempted to make the Black Raspberry soap...but I played around with the color and it didn't look like "Black Raspberry" to me, SO at the last minute I decided to change the fragrance to Pepperberry and add Poppy Seeds! Here is the description of Pepperberry Fragrance:

This complex warm blend starts out with traditional Black Pepper notes mixed with Black Orchid. This spicy, sensual mixture is accentuated with All Spice, Wildberries and Bulgarian Rose, finished up with heavier notes of Pine Needle, Oak and just a small hint of Vanilla. Because of the Vanilla notes in this fragrance, it will discolor to light brown or tan in your soap.


Welll I do know about Vanilla discoloring soap, I also know that some people use "vanilla stabilizers" - umm no thanks! So this soap should turn a very interesting color in a few days! We will see. It may darken further.

I made this soap using cocoa butter, olive oil, and rice bran oil. It has LOTS of rich bubbles and feels fabulous!

Pre-orders through this Sunday - take 10% off each bar! Bars will be about 4.2 - 4.8 ounces, handcut...and sell for $5.00 each!


This entry was posted on 6:37 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: