Now that I have many of the candles wrapped... (see photo) I am having a fun day making some custom vegan lip smackers, breast cancer awareness soap and playing with the dead sea mud. I have been reading up on dead sea mud - very interesting.


DEAD SEA BENEFITS

Studies show that the minerals found in the Dead Sea provide your body and skin with extensive benefits, such as:- Helping to balance and maintain proper water and moisture levels.- Helping to promote the healing of skin tissue.- Helping to prevent and cure allergies and gives the skin surface an anti-allergic protection.- Helping to protect against airborne pollutants.- Helping to counteract internal toxins.- Aiding relaxation and promoting a soothing effect.


Could all of that be true? What I have noticed is that when I wash my face with it - I do seem to feel better circulation. Maybe I will try it on my broken foot and see if it helps!


This entry was posted on 3:29 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: